Front Line Defenders and At Risk Populations to Receive 15,000 Masks from GTCB
With an estimated cost of $30,000, the campaign will commence with 5,000 face masks to be distributed to the elderly through skilled nursing homes, board and care facilities, and assisted living homes; 5,000 to support homeless camps and nonprofits supporting the homeless population; and 5,000 for our nation’s veterans in collaboration with VA hospitals and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Pledges of $5 or more are eligible for a variety of rewards.
There are no factories, no mass productions. Rather, dedicated seamstresses volunteer their time to make this world a better place. The campaign can be accessed at https://bit.ly/34iRAN6.
How can I share this information with family, friends, and colleagues?
It’s easy, and Global Team Corona Busters has provided collateral material for your convenience.
- But first, make a personal pledge on their Kickstarter campaign. Pledges of any amount are greatly appreciated, and your personal pledge will entice others to participate.
- Download their flyer and share with your family, friends, and colleagues. Let them know how appreciative you are of your recent shipment from Global Team Corona Busters. Tell others why you want to save lives, and ask them to match or exceed your pledge.
- Share the Global Team Corona Busters message on your social media platforms. They have created social media posts highlighting their Kickstarter campaign. Available for Facebook and Instagram.
Or make a difference with your charitable gift along with these options to consider
Make a difference. Team Corona Busters relies on the generosity of its many supporters and volunteers to further its charitable purposes. Gifts of all sizes are needed and appreciated.
1. Donate with a Financial Contribution
At Team Corona Busters, it costs approximately $5 each in materials to produce one face mask. This does not include labor, just supplies (fabric, binding tape, etc.). Let’s do the math. It costs approximately $500 to produce 100 masks. It’s an expensive venture and Team Corona Busters needs your financial support.
Team Corona Busters is an internal nonprofit project of GVNG.org, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Team Corona Buster’s mission is to provide healthcare supplies across the globe during a public health crisis or catastrophic event. Currently, they have a team of busters across the globe, sewing and distributing healthcare face masks to our front line defenders in response to the COVID-19 coronovirus pandemic. This is an urgent issue.
Do you live in Ventura County? Team Corona Busters is offering a free arborist inspection from Hardin Quality Arborist when you make a suggested $50 or more cash donation. Contact Team Corona Busters after you have made your cash donation to schedule your arborist inspection.
2. Donate Supplies
Most of our supplies are donated from wonderful people in your local city. We are always looking for many materials including:
- 100% cotton fabric
- 1/2” double fold bias binding tape
To donate supplies, please contact your team leader directly or send us an email at email@example.com
3. Volunteer your Time
Make a difference and improve the lives for families impacted by a health crisis through the act of volunteerism within your city, on a nationwide level and throughout the globe. Join our Facebook Group.
4. Be a Team Leader
Be a team leader in your local community and help stop the spread of COVID-19. We will send you a free kit (containing mask ideas, instructions, and a guide) to assist you in creating and distributing masks to healthcare workers in your city; and setup a dedicated web page for your city.
- Team Corona Busters typically authorizes only one team leader per city. This does not mean you can’t have co-team leaders.
- You are responsible for procuring all needed materials in your city.
- You must be willing to coordinate all distribution in your city. This includes pickup and/or delivery of face masks.
- Use this request form to register as a team leader.
Clock on the image below to view a wonderful video message from actor John Philbin.