You will never sell our face masks, fabric or anything else acquired from Team Corona Busters that are expressly meant to be given, at no charge, to front line defenders in response to the COVID-19 coronovirus pandemic.
Team Corona Busters (“TCB”) operates teamcoronabusters.org. It is TCB’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data, please contact our support team.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Like most website operators, TCB collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. TCB’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how TCB visitors use its website. From time to time, TCB may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
TCB also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. TCB only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
Certain visitors to TCB’s website choose to interact with TCB in ways that require TCB to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that TCB gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with TCB are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, TCB collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with TCB. TCB does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
TCB may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. For instance, TCB may monitor the most popular posts on teamcoronabusters.org and may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, TCB does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
TCB discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on TCB’s behalf or to provide services available at TCB’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. TCB will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, TCB discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when TCB believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of TCB, third parties or the public at large. TCB takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
If TCB, or substantially all its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that TCB goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of TCB may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
No changes to date.
National Camera Day Contest Official Rules
- Eligibility: The Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who post a photo with a face mask on the Global Team Corona Busters Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/GlobalTeamCoronaBusters. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion to qualify. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Global Team Corona Busters and Team Corona Busters’ employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest.
- The sponsor is Global Team Corona Busters and Team Corona Busters (“Sponsor”), located in Ventura, California. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest.
- Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on June 24, 2020 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time Zone and ends on June 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time Zone (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest by posting a photo with a face mask on the Global Team Corona Busters Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/GlobalTeamCoronaBusters. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Sponsor’s Official Rules: (a) Wear a face mask and take a photo. Extra love for those who wear a face mask provided by Global Team Corona Busters. (b) Upload photo to the Global Team Corona Busters Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/GlobalTeamCoronaBusters (c) Add a comment to your post that is both creative and appreciative. (d) Be sure to use #GlobalTeamCoronaBusters and #NationalCameraDay in your post. (e) There are no limitations on entries submitted per person. However, do not duplicate entries. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a limited-edition face mask with a retail value not to exceed $50. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges assessing skills and creativity under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) through social media within five (5) days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to social media or email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. Entrants submitting photos, writing, or other work, must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit should entries infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others (disqualification of the participant) and any claims that arise as a result of infringement.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest, to void votes for any reason. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Global Team Corona Busters National Camera Day Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Contest hosted by Global Team Corona Busters and Team Corona Busters is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media platforms. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.